Alhambra DUI Lawyer
If you have been arrested for driving under the influence in Alhambra, you could be facing harsh DUI penalties such as jail time, probation, fines and community service. When facing DUI criminal charges, it is important to contact a attorney who will aggressively fight for your future. An experienced law firm can increase your chances of a positive outcome in your case. There are some DUI charges that can be reduced, and some even dismissed. Our Alhambra DUI lawyers at Eisner Gorin LLP have decades of experience handling all types of DUI related offenses.
The very best way to deal with DUI charges in Alhambra is having a qualified as well as genuinely experienced Alhambra DUI attorney by your side. DUI attorneys are dealing with difficult cases on a daily basis and fully aware of all strategies that need to be used in order to minimize the damage. Lawyers could reduce the sentence, could transform DUI charges into something less serious or perhaps even win the case to begin with. A great attorney will be able to save a lot of your money.
The California Vehicle Code sets DUI penalties at the state level. Yet, the law will leave the discretion to the local judges. The Alhambra city is very serious about DUIs and will prosecute the case in full strength. This is due to the simple fact that DUI arrests are bringing a lot of money into the budget. DUI fines are one of the most expensive for all misdemeanors and every single conviction will result in revenue for Alhambra. The city is constantly using DUI checkpoints in order to ensure that they apprehend as many DUI criminals as it is possible.
It Is Possible To Win Your Alhambra DUI Case
Winning your case will begin at the very start. You could have been apprehended by the local branch of the State Highway Patrol or perhaps arrested by the Alhambra Police – the Sheriff’s office. In most cases, you will have to spend a night in jail. Once you are released, it is important to consider your options.
Even by all legal standards DUI cases are quite challenging and difficult. Yet, every case is following a certain structure – a set of crucial events. All of those events come with a certain deadline and you will need to do everything you can so as not to miss those:
- DMV hearing. Once you were arrested, you are going to have 10 days to initiate an administrate DMV hearing – otherwise you are going to lose your driving privileges. The DMV is going to suspend driver’s license of anyone, who was arrested for DUI before the trial takes place. It is crucial not to miss that deadline. Consult your attorney on the matter of that DMV hearing and he will deliver proper evidence, which will demonstrate to the DMV that you will be able to drive securely until the very trial.
- Arraignment. Within a few weeks of the arrest, you are going to be provided with a date for the upcoming arraignment. This is the hearing at the court, during which you may enter a plea. This is basically the very first time you will be able to confront the prosecution. Surely, the prosecutor will do his very best in order to make you accept the plea bargain. A good attorney by your side will mess things up for the prosecution in whole. The main goal for you should be retaining services of a qualified as well as experienced DUI attorney before the arraignment takes place.
- Trial. Should your case go to trial, it is going to happen at the Alhambra Courthouse. Yet, it is your attorney’s main goal to resolve the case before it ever gets a chance to go to trial. The lawyer will confront the prosecution regarding providing you with a great deal that will be perfect for you. The deal may imply small penalties or lesser charges – you may even be able to walk free by the end.
Unwinnable cases are non-existent for qualified as well as experienced lawyers. They are always taking on cases when the BAC or breathalyzer tests are indicating that blood alcohol levels are above the limits. Every case may be turned around under right conditions.
Main Advantages Of Experienced Alhambra DUI Attorney
Advantages of seasoned DUI attorney will include:
- Forget about breath or blood test. These tests are not as accurate as you may believe. In case there is something wrong with the test, the results will be thrown out for sure.
- Law enforcement officers often make mistakes. Attorneys will be able to spot inconsistencies or holes in police reports and will rip them to shreds in court.
- In case police officers did not follow protocols when arresting you, any of your statements, even if you confessed, will not be admissible in court.
- The prosecution does not have the time to fight for every single DUI case and they do not wish to go to court too much. The attorney will know what buttons to press in order to make sure that the prosecution will offer you a great deal.
If you wish to win the DUI case, you will need to get in touch with the best Alhambra DUI attorney out there. We are working with the best lawyers who are focusing their efforts on DUI cases and we will help you with the best legal representation in Alhambra, CA.